It is already time to relearn with neon on the night, the 6.5 set of TeamFight Tactics. The mid-set extension for gadgets in madness that brings a lot of mechanics, and a horde of champions that must be controlled. You feel lost in front of this task? Do not panic, we have prepared guides for you to easily take charge of the compos. And here is the composition Techno-chemist Challenger _ (Chemtech in VO) _ for the TFT set 6.5. What are the champions to recover in priority? What objects covet with carousel? Who are your carrys? All the info you need to play the Compo well in the lines that follow.
- Information on the techno-chemist composition Challenger of TFT set 6.5
- Positioning Champions on the tray
- When starting on the techno-chemist composition Challenger?
- How to play the composition?
- start of part
- Priority Objects
Then update: 16/02/2022, patch 12.04
Information on the techno-chemist composition Challenger of TFT set 6.5
Positioning Champions on the tray
When starting on the techno-chemist composition Challenger?
As shown in the name, you want techno-chemist and challengers. But especially look for a Warwick 3 by being level 6, and put it suitable objects – at least one mercury. Increases in connection with one of the two traits are necessarily welcome.
Challengers have an increased attack speed. By managing elimination, the challengers are rushing on a new target, and double this bonus for 2.5 seconds.
_ (2) 30% Attack speed
(4) 55% Attack speed
(6) 80% attack speed
(8) 130% Attack speed_
When the techno-chemists fall under 75% of their PV, they earn 20% reduction in the damage of attack speed and they regenerate a percentage of their PV max for 8 seconds.
_ (3) 15% Attack Speed, 3% of PV Max
(5) 50% Attack Speed, 5% of PV Max
(7) 90% Attack Speed, 8% of PV Max
(9) 135% Attack speed, 15% of PV Max_
All Allies get a PV bonus. Fighters earn double the bonus.
_ (2) 125 PV
(4) 225 _PV
(6) 400 PV
(8) 700 PV
start of part
How to play the composition?
• Do you remember the combo of Set 6 with the Warwick Intuable that grows and attacks everyone with its statikk? And well the revoiled, rehabilitated at 6.5.
• The main difference is done in the challengers who accompany Warwick and offer a secondary carry in the person of Tryndamere .
• Options side, the main will be added Orianna instead of Tahm Kench . This will give you the mechanical bonus, which depending on the lobby and your units can be anecdotal as a determinant. The other will go get SILCO .
• Your 2 mercury are to be placed on the front line to protect your Carrys. So pay attention to the Challenger on the rear lines, which are totally vulnerable.