This Crossed Game Guide of Destiny 2 will take you through How to invite and play with friends at PC, Xbox and consoles PlayStation so you can complete your Fireteam regardless of the platform on which you play and your friends.
- Find your Bungie name
- Add Friends Playing on PC, Xbox and PlayStation
- Invite players on other platforms with Destiny 2 CrossPlay
- Activate and deactivate Destiny Cross pairing 2
The always popular Bungie FPS live service game has just received a new life with Destiny 2: The Witch Queen. The last expansion adds a ton of new history content, a lot of exotic equipment, new power limits for grinding and a completely new incursion that will come next week. That’s a lot of content, and although you can have fun with the game playing alone, it’s much more fun with friends.
As such, you will need to know what the problem with the Destiny multiplatform game. Fortunately, it is relatively simple whenever you know what you are looking for, specifically your name of Bungie and how to manage and send crossed game invitations.
Find your Bungie name
The first thing you’ll need to enjoy Destiny 2 CrossPlay is your Bungie name. This is a unique name for your Bungie account, which consists of your first platform account with which players log in, as well as a unique 4-digit numeric identifier.
You can find this on the login screen after the title screen or in the Director ‘List’ section. In the next screenshot, you can see that my Bungie name is ‘crispyleeks # 2746’, so that’s what I want to share with friends on other platforms.
Alternatively, go to your director and go to the ‘List’ screen. Then you can pass the cursor over your name on the left side of the screen to reveal your Bungie name here.
Add Friends Playing on PC, Xbox and PlayStation
Go to the ‘Roster’ screen of your Director.
Select the envelope icon on the left side of the screen to access the Destiny 2 Crossplay Invitation and Request menus.
This allows you to see your Fireteam players invitations on other platforms, Bungie friendship requests where you will accept cross-game invitations and clans invitations.
- Enter the player’s pungie name with which you want to play Destiny 2 on another platform.
Remember that you will also need the only four-digit identification.
- To accept friendship requests from players on other platforms, simply select them from the Bungie Friendship Requests column and select the option ‘Accept’.
Invite players on other platforms with Destiny 2 CrossPlay
Now that you have accepted the requests for Bungie’s friends from others, simply go to your friends list within the Director List screen again and select your name from the list.
Select the option ‘Invite Fireteam’ and ask them to accept your invitation.
Activate and deactivate Destiny Cross pairing 2
The process of enabling or disabling the cross game depends on the console in which you are playing. If you are in PlayStation, you can follow the following steps in the game.
- Press the Options / Menu button to access the configuration and then go to the ‘Game’ tab.
- Scroll down to find ‘Cross Play Matchmaking’. It is under its own Cross Play subtitle.
- Change this to ‘deactivated’ or ‘activated’ according to your preferences.
For Xbox players, you must disable CROSS-PLAY disabling the configuration at the console level. This is done by following these steps:
- Go to ‘Configuration’ and then to the ‘General’ tab.
- Select ‘Online Safety and Family’
- Next, go to “Privacy and online security” and then to “Xbox Privacy”.
- We almost arrived, go to «See details and customize» and then to «Communication and multiplayer».
- Now configure ‘you can join the game between networks’ in «Block» and you can also communicate outside Xbox with voice and text’ in “Block».
That’s all you need to know about Crossed game of Destiny 2 so you can play with friends on other platforms. To get more tips, tricks and guides, visit our Destiny 2 Witch Queen wiki.
- YouTuber de Destiny 2 Lance Dynasty: The Complete Story of Savathun & the Hive to celebrate the release of Witch Queen
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen celebrates his next release with a striking launch trailer
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Vidoc offers a closer look at new areas, crafts, GUXS, vacuum update and more
- New Destiny 2: Witch Queen Weapons & Gear Trailer Teases Crafting & New Exotics
- Expansion Destiny 2: The Witch Queen has been reserved for more than 1 million times
Search to get more